1. What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personally identification is collected from you through the website
2. The organization collecting the information
3. How the information is used
4. With whom the information may be shared
5. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
6. The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under the control USAFGifts.com
7. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection and Use
USAFGifts.com is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. USAFGifts.com collects information from our customers at several different points on our website.
Customers are required to give their contact information to complete an order or to establish an account (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact the customer about the services on our site for which they have expressed interest.
We request information from the Customer on our order form where a Customer must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to complete the customer’s order/s. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to contact the Customer.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track Customer’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We do not share, sell or distribute your personal data with unrelated third parties, except under these limited circumstances:
· Personal data may occasionally be transferred to third parties who act for us for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which the data was originally collected or for purposes to which you have subsequently consented.
· We may share or transfer the information in our databases to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to protect your vital interests, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or this website, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event.
This website contains links to other sites. Be aware that USAFGifts.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our Customers to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of other websites that collects personally identifiable information. The USAFGifts.com privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
This website takes every precaution to protect our Customers’ information. When Customers submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line. When our registration/order form asks Customers to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry – SSL. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when you are just ‘surfing’.
We send all new members a welcoming email. Established members will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our Customers we present the option to not receive these types of communications.
Notification of Changes